CHOOSE THE BEST RUGGED TABLET SOLUTION FOR YOUR MOBILITY STRATEGY
Healthcare faces ever-increasing demands for higher quality, patient-centered care and pressure to lower costs and increase efficiency. Toughpad® tablets help healthcare organizations do both by giving providers the durable solutions they need for a successful mobile strategy.
THE NEWEST MEMBERS OF THE TOUGHPAD FAMILY
Designed for enterprise IT infrastructures, these new Toughpad tablets give doctors and nurses the intuitive, touch-based performance they demand while supporting the Windows-based security and device management tools IT requires. Integrate EMR/EHR data effectively into day-to-day patient care delivery with these new durable tablet solutions.
WHY DOES COMMERCIAL-GRADE PERFORMANCE MATTER IN HEALTHCARE?
Toughpad tablets are designed to meet military specifications for security and durability, up to the latest MIL-STD-810G. This high level of ruggedness translates into clear benefits that make these tablets a sound investment.
The waterproof design of the Toughpad tablets enables them to withstand the near-constant wipe downs required to maintain 100% sanitation compliance. Unlike most consumer grade tablets, Panasonic Toughpad tablets are compatible with a variety of common wipe forms of disinfectant solutions used by medical personnel to sanitize point-of-care devices.
IP65-certified sealed all-weather design
- Totally protected against dust intrusion
- Protected against low-pressure water intrusion from any direction
- Complies with the most rigorous infection-control protocols
Toughpad tablets have been engineered to operate flawlessly in intense sunlight and heat, as well as wet and frigid environments. From an ambulance to a hospital to a patient's home, these devices provide rugged reliability and low maintenance while withstanding exposure to dust, dirt, sunlight, rain, heat and freezing temperatures.
MIL-STD-810G durability rating
- Withstands 4-foot drop, shock, vibration
- Impervious to rain, dust, sand, humidity
- Fully functional at high altitudes, during freeze/thaw, temperature shock
The Toughpad family provides a powerful and extremely secure mobile computing solution for healthcare professionals. Users are able to access vital and confidential patient information in real time or engage other useful integrated features including GPS tracking or barcode readers. Toughpad tablets feature multiple, commercial-grade options for keeping wireless data connections up, running and secure.
- Multi-carrier 4G LTE
The shift to EHR is creating a host of new security challenges, and mobile devices make data security even more complex. Toughpad tablets provide a wide range of hardware and software security that make them easier to integrate into existing security protocols and harder to infiltrate than any other tablet.
Toughpad security options1
- FIPS 140-2 Level 1 or Level 2
- Dedicated security core for data encryption
- Trusted platform module (TPM) security chip v.1.2
- Computrace® theft protection
- Intel® Anti-Theft Technology
Whether you choose a Toughpad running Windows 8.1 or Android, you'll have a mobile device engineered for continuous commercial use in a healthcare setting. And features like long-life, swappable batteries keep the device going from shift to shift. Rugged, yes, but much more.
- Swappable, longer life batteries — up to 18 hours
- Drop-resistant, daylight-viewable screen
- Multiple hardware options: Ethernet, serial ports, magnetic strip or barcode reader, RFID, smart card readers
- All-weather, rugged design
1. Exact ruggedness, connectivity and security specifications vary by model. All Toughpad tablets are more robust than any consumer-grade tablet. For a quick overview, visit the Toughpad Product Comparison.