FV-10VE1 - Best Energy Efficient Product
Voted the best of the best products, in the Energy Efficient category at the 2017 NAHB International Builders' Show
- Balances positive and negative pressure.
- Off set 20 GFMs for mean score of 18.
- Industry game changer.
1ST EVER SPARK AWARD RECIPIENT
PANASONIC ECO SOLUTIONS TAKES THE HOME BUILDING INDUSTRY TO THE NEXT LEVEL.
The NAHB Leading Suppliers Council (LSC) Spark Award recognizes the most Innovative LSC member of the year.
- Demonstrates superior knowledge and expertise
- Embraces a progressive outlook and demeanor
- Develops products and services that enhance building quality and livability
2017 - Readers Choice
Panasonic has been selected by our progressive readers as the greenest brand in the ventilation category!
GREEN BUILDER EDITOR’S CHOICE 2017
Panasonic Intelli-Balance 100
- EXCHANGE CAPILLARY CORE - Indoor and outdoor air pass through Panasonic’s patented capillary core designed to transfer heat and moisture.
- Low Wattage Power Consumption, using less energy - Power consumption is 64 Watts on FV-10VEC1 and 62 Watts on FV-10VE1, with a power rating of 120/60 V/Hz.
Panasonic's NINTH straight year rated first in Quality in the bathroom/ventilation category by Builder readers
The Year’s Best of ENERGY STAR for Energy Efficiency and Innovation. WHEN ONLY THE BEST WILL DO. Looking for the ENERGY STAR label is a simple way to save you money and protect the environment. Now EPA introduces ENERGY STAR Most Efficient 2017, a new distinction that recognizes products that deliver cutting edge energy efficiency along with the latest in technological innovation. It is an award that truly represents the best of ENERGY STAR.
For the 8th straight year, Panasonic Eco Solutions has been awarded 2017 ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year for Sustained Excellence. This award affirms our position as the industry leader and 20-plus year track record of proven innovation with ventilation products for virtually any application. Above all, it confirms we’re succeeding in our mission to provide high-performance, energy-efficient ventilation and IAQ solutions year after year.
ENERGY STAR is a U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) voluntary program that helps businesses and individuals save money and protect our climate through superior energy efficiency.
#1 Quality Rating 8 Year In A Row Per BUILDER Brand Use Study 2016
Representing the best in innovation and new product solutions, twenty POP @ PCBC award winners were chosen by a panel of industry judges and were rated according to solution base, innovation, practical application and design.