Panasonic's brings innovation to the assembly line with long life durable components.
- Passes high amperage (up to 30A)
- Needs replacement often
- Contact arcing leads to premature failure
- Passes only low amperage (0.5A)
- Doubles the life over conventional switch
- Prevents Premature deterioration of contacts
To get a better understanding of the benefits of our hybrid switch and brushless motor watch this quick video. Click Here
- Requires maintenance of brushes
- Short life
- Low maintenance
- 2X Longer life than brushed motors
- 25% More energy efficient
- Runs cooler
All Steel Clutch Assembly
- Very few moving parts reduces the amount of wear and increasing the overall life of the clutch.
- High accuracy and repeatability
- All steel clutch increases durability
Photo Interrupter Sensor
- Double the life of mechanical switches.
- Sensing the clutch plate movement, the Photo Interrupter Sensor increases clutch life and tool accuracy.
TWO YEAR REPAIR COST COMPARISON
Above Example is based on two years, running 1,000,000 cycles per year.
(4000 Pieces per day, 250 Days per year)
Total Potential Annual Savings per Tool $517.00
($343 – $169 = $174)