ARBITRATOR® BODY WORN CAMERA
• Enhanced Durability & Reliability
• Extensive Compatibility
Capture Evidence Everywhere
The new and improved Arbitrator® Body Worn Camera (BWC) takes evidence collection to the next level and provides recording in 1080p / 720p and 360p formats. Featuring a single or two-piece design, the Arbitrator BWC is IP67 / MIL-STD-810G rated to provide officers with a better way to capture unbiased, tamper-proof video in nearly any condition. The Arbitrator BWC seamlessly integrates with the Panasonic's SafeServ™ Evidence Management Software, the Arbitrator 360°HD in-car video systems and Panasonic fixed-surveillance cameras to create a unified evidence management platform that preserves every link in the chain of evidence.
Arbitrator BWC Highlights
- Longer battery life
- Rugged IP67 and MIL-STD-810G architecture
- 1080p / 720p / 360p Resolution 16:9 & 4:3 aspect ratio
- Compatible with Unified Evidence Management Software
- Compatible with in car video system
- Built-in GPS, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Adjustable LED brightness information panel
- Field-serviceable battery
News & Reviews
Learn what industry experts and reporters are saying about the Arbitrator BWC.