Full HD Network Camera | WV-SP508
The Panasonic WV-SP508 is part of a series of 1080p full HD network cameras that deliver full HD images and 360p images simultaneously. Panasonic's UniPhierÂ® S newest generation LSI processor provides simultaneous cropping of whole and part images, lower bandwidth storage requirements, more VIQS zones, dual H.264 streaming capability and overall higher-level functionality. VIQS (variable image quality on specified areas), combined with efficient compression, enables network bandwidth reduction of 50 percent by decreasing the image quality for less important areas in a video frame (such as the sky), while retaining image quality for critical parts of the view. Face detection analytics detect the position of a human face and send the information by video stream.
- 1080p Full HD images up to 30 fps and 360p image up to 30fps simultaneously.
- New “UniPhier®”, Panasonic’s proprietary LSI platform & 2 areas VIQS (Variable Image Quality on Specified area) can reduce bandwidth up to 50%
- Cropping function can provide image (1,920 x 1,080) and (640 x 360) simultaneously 4 image capture areas can be specified, controlling the sequence.
- Multiple H.264 (High profile) streams and JPEG streams ensure simultaneous real time monitoring and high resolution recording.
- Super high resolution at Full HD/1,920 x 1,080 created by 3.1 Megapixel high sensitivity MOS Sensor.
- Super Dynamic and ABS (Adaptive Black Stretch) technologies deliver 128x wider dynamic range compared to conventional cameras.
- Face Super Dynamic Range technology ensures clear face image.
- High sensitivity with Day & Night (Electrical) function:0.5 lx (Color), 0.3 lx (B/W) at F1.4
- Panasonic’s LDC (Lens Distortion Compensation) function, can reduce distortion achieved via wide angle lens.
- VMD (Video Motion Detection) with 4 programmable detection areas, 15 steps sensitivity level and 10 steps detection selection
- Face detection function detects the position of human face and the information is sent by video stream.
- Privacy Zone can mask up to 2 private areas, such as house windows and entrances/exits.
- Supports SSL, DDNS (viewnetcam, RFC2136)
- Still images (JPEG) can be viewed on mobile phones via the Internet.
- Onvif compliant model
face super dynamic