Super Dynamic HD Dome Network Camera | WV-SC386
HD/1,280 x 960 H.264 Dome Network Camera featuring Super Dynamic
The Panasonic i-PRO SmartHD WV-SC386 is an indoor, dome network pan-tilt-zoom (PTZ) camera that combines full-frame 1,280x960 H.264 images, Super Dynamic image processing and 36x optical zoom. Suitable for high-end applications such as casinos, airports, transportation and correctional facilities, this dome camera provides 720p High Definition (HD) images (1280x960 pixels) at 30 frames per second (fps) in addition to features such as auto-tracking, smooth PTZ control with 360-degree endless panning, and face detection.
- 720p HD Full frame (Up to 30 fps) image transmission at 1,280 x 960 image size
- Newly developed 1.3 Megapixel double speed MOS Sensor
- Multiple H.264 (High profile) streams and JPEG streams ensure simultaneous real time monitoring and high resolution recording by “UniPhier®”, Panasonic’s proprietary System LSI platform.
- 36x optical zoom with 12x digital zoom enabling 432x zoom. 72x extra optical zoom under VGA resolution with 12x digital zoom enabling 864x zoom.
- Super Dynamic and ABS (Adaptive Black Stretch) technologies deliver 128x wider dynamic range compared with conventional cameras.
- Face Super Dynamic technology ensures clear images of the face.
- H.264 and MPEG-4 are selectable for system migration.
- High sensitivity with Day/Night function : 0.5 lx (Color), 0.06 lx (B/W) at F1.4 (Wide)
- Adaptive Digital Noise Reduction: 2D-DNR and 3D-DNR integration ensures reduced noise and motion blur in various conditions.
- Superior color reproduction by primary (RGB) color filter
- 360 degrees endless Panning
- Advanced auto tracking: tracking: Camera automatically pans and tilts to follow a moving subject and keep it in the center of the image.
- Face detection function detects the position of human face and the information is sent by XML or video stream.
- Full duplex bi-directional audio allows interactive communication between camera site and monitoring site.
- SDHC/SD Memory card slot for manual recording (H.264 / JPEG), alarm recording (H.264 / JPEG) and backup on network failure (JPEG)
- Still images (JPEG) can be viewed on mobile phones via Internet.
- ONVIF compliant model
super face dynamic range