47-inch Outdoor Professional Display | TH-47LFX60U
- High-Brightness 2,000-cd/m2 Model with Wide-Viewing-Angle IPS Panel and
- LED Backlight
- Air-Cooling System Strongly Resists Dust, Water and Direct Sunlight
- Highly Durable Display Resists Temperature Changes
- Robust Operation Even Under Adverse Conditions
- Dust and Water Resistance Performance — Ideal for Outdoor Installation
- DIGITAL LINK (Single cable solution) — System Expandability
Images are clear even in brightly lit places. Full 2;000 cd/m2 brightness maintains excellent visibility under direct sunlight. This makes the LFX60 ideal for installation in drive-through lanes. And because the brightness isn't affected by external light; information such as menu items and prices remain clear and easy to read. Outside air is brought into the cabinet to produce an airflow between the front glass and the LCD panel. This suppresses internal temperature rises and prevents blackouts when the display is installed outdoors. It also serves as a countermeasure against condensation.
Featuring an operating temperature range of -20°C*1 to 50°C (-4 °F*1 to 122 °F); performance remains unchanged even in cold and hot climates. The aluminum cabinet strongly resists corrosion. In addition; tempered glass ensures rugged strength against impacts. IP level dust and water resistant performance provides tough durability in harsh conditions. Only a single LAN cable is required to transmit uncompressed HD video; audio and control signals for a distance of up to 100m [328.1 ft]. This enables indoor installation of the PC and other devices connected to the display at an outdoor location in order to protect the PC and devices from rain and dust. Since only one cable needs to be connected between the PC and panel; cable routing work is quick and easy.