PT-RZ970BU 1-Chip DLP™ Laser Projector | PT-RZ970BU
- WUXGA (1,920 x 1,200) resolution, 10,000:1 contrast ratio
- 10,400 lumens (Center) / 10,000 lumens of brightness
- Approximately 20,000 hrs. of long lasting high brightness & picture quality
- DIGITAL LINK (based on HDBaseT™); Single-Cable Full HD video, audio, and control command long distance transmission up to 328ft via one LAN cable
- Ultra-Durable Laser Optical Engine for reliable and continuous 24/7 operation
With immersive picture quality and practical features, the PT-RZ970 Series’ potential application extends from permanent installation in museums, theaters, and control rooms through roles in signage, exhibition/rental and staging. Powered by the acclaimed SOLID SHINE Laser drive and latest 1-Chip DLP™ technology, the PT-RZ970 Series exceeds expectations with low-maintenance stability and vivid color performance maintained for longer than competitive products over years of 24/7 operation.
Highly Efficient Cooling System
The PT-RZ970 Series has a unique liquid-cooling system for the light source that suppresses temperature rises, enhancing projection stability in ambient temperatures of up to 45°C (113°F)*. This cooling system also contributes to the reduction of operational noise to just 41 dB for distraction-free presentations, and is hermetically sealed, so there’s no need to periodically replenish the coolant.
* Light output may be reduced to protect the projector depending on environmental conditions. Please refer to specification page for detail conditions.
Panasonic laser light is no more harmful to eyesight than a regular lamp-based projector, as a diffusing lens reduces beam energy concentration. Accidental direct exposure will not result in damage to eyesight.
(2) Measured at center area of projector screen. Measurement method is in compliance with ISO/IEC 21118: 2012. Value is average of all products when shipped. May differ depending on actual unit.