HD/SD Multi-Format Live Switcher | AV-HS410
Download Free Version 2.0 Software Upgrade
New features in V2.0 include:
- Thumbnail display of video available clips for easy programming
- Two Channel Simultaneous Rec/Play of video clips for faster workflow
- Video Clip transfer via LAN for rapid loading of material Simultaneous display of video with WFM or Vectorscope on built-in LCD
- Spline Interpolation for Event Memories enables tween movements
- User Buttons fully programmable with Plug-ins; for instant control
- And much more.
1ME Switcher + PTZ Camera Controller + Audio Mixer Functions = Easy Live Streaming
The Live Production Center is an AV production unit that enables you to easily create multimedia in situations where there are a limited number of operators available, such as university sports, live streaming shows, and conference video production. Combining a 1ME switcher with a PTZ camera controller and adding audio mixer functions to a single device, the AV-HLC100 makes it possible for one person to operate everything from a single PTZ camera to an entire multi-cam streaming transmission. For PTZ camera operation, the connection and settings can be easily done using the Easy IP connection function, and pan, tilt, zoom, and focus operations can be performed with one hand using the large joystick.
Output format support includes 1080/59.94p and 50p, and there is also a cross conversion (between 1080 and 720) function. Flexible transmission can be achieved since it is possible to mix embedded, line-input, and mic-input audio and add it to the video. In addition, supported network protocol the NDI™, RTSP (direct input of the IP video from Panasonic PTZ cameras) and the RTMP (direct transmission to live streaming services such as YouTube Live). High-production value can be accomplished even in situations with a limited number of operators and with limited staff training.