microP2 Handheld AVC-ULTRA HD Camcorder | AJ-PX270PJ
- 1/3" 3MOS Sensors (1920 x 1080)
- 22x Optical Zoom Lens
- 2 x microP2 & 1 x P2 Media Card Slot
- AVC-ULTRA, 1080p Variable Frame Rate
- 3.5" LCD Screen, OLED Viewfinder
Panasonic ProVido AJ-PX270
The AJ-PX270 is the first P2 HD handheld camcorder combining the high quality and incredible efficiency of low bit rate AVC-ULTRA recording and the flexibility of a 3G/4G/LTE wireless mobility. The 5-pound PX270 provides all the key functionality of the high-end; shoulder-mount camera (AJ-PX5000 P2 HD with AVC-ULTRA). It features newly-developed high-sensitivity; low-noise 1/3 type 3MOS imagers to produce stunning pictures; even in low lighting conditions.
AVC-ULTRA Codec Family Provides a Wide Range of Recording Bit Rates
With its innovative AVC-ULTRA codec; the AJ-PX270 features both low-bit rate and normal recordings. For high quality recording; the camera records in 100Mbps AVC-Intra100; as well as 200 Mbps AVC-ULTRA Class 200 (optional). For applications where file size is critical; e.g.; for wireless feeds; the PX270 records in low-bit rate AVC-LongG for extended recording and AVC-LongG25 enables extended 1920 x 1080 10-bit 4:2:2 broadcast-quality recording (four times longer than AVC-Intra100 for the same memory space).
New 22x Zoom Lens with Three Manual Rings
A newly designed; compact; 22X zoom lens offers a wide 28 mm to tele 616 mm (35mm equivalent) zoom range. Its three manual operation lens rings â€” zoom; focus and iris -- provide a comfortable manual control similar to interchangeable lenses; but without the need for actual lens changes. The zoom ring's solid feel and smooth action allows delicate ultra-slow zooming.
In addition; the camera's multi-step zoom control provides fast response and smooth zoom action; providing the creative freedom every camera operator wants. And the zoom control on the handle enables variable speed zoom; allowing fine zoom control even for low angle shots.
Network Function with Wireless Connection
Networking functions are included as standard; and options are available to allow for proxy video to be automatically uploaded to the cloud and for compatibility with a planned cloud workflow; allowing immediate editing from a remote location.
The PX270 features a Wireless LAN function via an optional Wireless LAN dongle and supports the existing Panasonic live uplink solutions. Dongle support for wireless workflow over a mobile 3G/4G/LTE network is also scheduled for the near future. Thanks to these wireless features; users of the AJ-PX270 can easily uplink low-bit rate proxy data and full quality broadcast content. The handheld camera's network function makes the production work-flow more efficient and accelerates the broadcasting work-flow from shooting to on-air.
Two microP2 Card Slots
Two microP2 card slots enable the ultimate cost-effective operation. The microP2 card; with the same reliability as the P2 card; can be used without an adapter
Other Key features:
- Industry's first OLED viewfinder for true-to-life tones and zero lag or smear; and the industry's first 1.56-megapixel high-resolution LCD monitor.
- 3G SDI to support 1080 60p video output.
- Variable frame rates in 1080-59.94p in 25 steps from 1fps to 60fps; including 24fps; 25fps and 30 fpsã€€ã€€
- Gain control (-3dBï½Å¾18dB 1step=1dB (-3dB is only on High.Sens modeï¼ˆSuperGain(24d;30;36dB) can set for User button).
- An XLR connector is conveniently located at the rear; off to the side for easier cable connection during handheld shooting.
- In another industry first; the audio recording level control is located towards the front for easy adjustment during shooting.
- a wide range of shutter speed in 60i/60p mode (1/60 to 1/2000); 50i/50p mode (1/50 to 1/2000)30p mode (1/30 to 1/2000); 25p mode (1/25 to 1/2000) and 24p mode (1/24 to 1/2000);
- minimum illumination of 0.02lx"