Memory Card Drive “P2 drive” | AJ-PCD30PJ
With a super-speed USB 3.0 interface; the PCD30 provides the industry's fastest offloads from a P2 card1. For example; when using a Windows PC with a USB 3.0 connection * and simple RAID configuration; you can offload three fully loaded 64GB E-Series P2 Cards in under 15 minutes2. This means you can quickly offload AVC-Intra 100 or DVCPRO-HD content at more than 12X real-time; making the PCD30 especially well-suited for use in Reality TV and long-form video production.
And even P2 offloads to computers without RAID drives can be up to 4X real-time. This allows you to offload a single 64GB E-Series P2 Card in about 14 minutes.
The PCD30 can transfer data from up to three P2 cards simultaneously; making content immediately available to nonlinear editing systems and servers. With three 64GB P2 cards inserted; the device can offer immediate access to more than three hours of AVC-Intra 100 or DVCPRO HD; or more than six hours of AVC-Intra 50 or DVCPRO50 content.
The PCD30 can be used externally; or can be installed in the five-inch bay of a Windows-based desktop for use as a built-in reader. It is compatible with Windows and Macintosh operating systems.
- Super-fast USB 3.0 (1.5 Gb/s) transfer with USB 3.0 interface when connected to a compatible computer
- Three P2 cards slots
- Offloads AVC-Intra 100 / DVCPRO-HD content at up to 12X real-time
- Windows (External / Internal use)
- MAC (Internal use)
- USB 2.0 backward compatibility
- Supports all P2 frame rates and formats
- Weight: approx. 2.6 lbs
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 5-7/8 inches x 1-11/16 inches x 7-7/8 inches
1. USB 3.0 cable is not included. Transfer speeds vary based on computer; network; drive configuration; file size being transferred; application software and P2 card version.
2. Example Computer: i7 CPU 3.33Ghz Speed / USB 3.0 . RAID 0: 5 Internal Sata Drives / 931.5 GB each / 7200 RPM